- Getting Started
Start by downloading the CrowdCompass app to your internet-enabled mobile device from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Finding African Insurance Exchange 2018
After you open the app, the next step is to find and download the African Insurance Exchange 2018 event.
Type “African Insurance Exchange” into the search bar.
Tap on the arrow image on the right to download the event to your device.
3. Logging In:
To log in, tap on the menu icon at the top left of the screen and then select the gear icon on the top right.
After tapping log in, you will be prompted to enter your first and last names.
The system will send a confirmation/verification code to the email address associated with your registration. Once logged in, you can use the menu button to edit your profile. We recommend adding a photo, contact information, and connecting your social media accounts to get the most out of the experience!
4.Navigating The App:
The main screen is a quick reference point for anything you need to know before attending the conference. Included in this section:
- Activity Feed
- Schedule – view the conference programme and book your sessions
- Speakers – all the speakers are listed here
- Sponsors – view all the 2018 sponsors
- Exhibitors – view all the 2018 Exhibitors
- Maps – navigate your way to Sun City from anywhere in SA
- Attendees – view and network with other delegates who will be attending the conference
If you need assistance with the App, Contact HB Events on the details below:
Telephone : 011 053 7825