Photo Competition to win an entry to the final draw for a Fulcrum sponsored ticket to IIG International 2016: Dubai and New York.
- Entrants need to be currently working in the insurance industry
- Entrants needs to be a paid up member of the Insurance Institute of Gauteng
- Must be at middle/senior level within their organisations and be engage fully in the networking and educational sessions as well as make full use of the networking and business opportunities.
- This competition is unfortunately not open to Fulcrum employees and council members of the IIG.
- Should the winner be outside of Johannesburg, flying up to Johannesburg will be for their own account.
- By entering this competition, the winner agrees to send us an update and images about their experience on their return, for Fulcrum to use for media and/or website purposes.
- Only entrants that utilise the specified social media hastags and tag the Insurance Institute of Gauteng and RISK AFRICA Magazine in the post will qualify.
- Only high resolution/HD photos will be accepted.
- Any photos and motivations submitted by an entrant will become the Intellectual Property of RISKAFRICA Magazine and the Insurance Institute of Gauteng, for the use of printing a photo book and promoting this and future competitions on their various media channels.
- Should you win the final ticket, the winning ticket is non-refundable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash and final decision remains with Fulcrum and the IIG.
- Winner needs to have a valid passport.
- Winner will be announced on 1 July and winner must be available for the lucky draw held on this day.
- Please note inclusions and exclusions below. Visa Costs, Some Meals, and spending money will be for the winners own account.
- Economy-class return airfare (business class option available).
- All accommodation
- Transportation: Coaches, etc
- Some Meals: breakfast, dinner and selected company lunches
- Full CPD accredited insurance programme
- Dessert Dune Experience in Dubai
- METS Baseball Game in New York
- Opportunities to explore iconic tourist attractions in both cities.
- Travel Insurance
- Travel wallet and information pack
- Extra tour related items
- A once in a lifetime experience!
- Visa costs are for the delegates own accounts
- All items of a personal nature, including spending money
- Meals that are not included
- Any tours and excursions not included in the programme
Further to this
- The promotion commences 14 June 2016 and closes 01 July 2016 at 11.59pm (GMT+2).
- The finalists will be notified by email/social media (within 48 hours).
- The Promoters, RISKAFRICA Magazine, Insurance Institute of Gauteng, Fulcrum reserves the right to request proof of a valid passport and identification for verification (to the Promoter’s satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The Promoter’s decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- There will be 1 (one) lucky draw finalist of this competition.
- Should you win, failure to redeem prize because of failure to travel on specified days will result in a redraw.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoters, the Promoters reserves the right to postpone or cancel the trip, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The laws of South Africa apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.