With just under a month to go before the 2019 African Insurance Exchange at Sun City, IISA and SAIA have a host of top-notch local and international speakers, facilitators and panellists with some great topics up for discussion. If you have as yet not booked your spot, its not too late to do so now.
Some exciting topics to look forward to:
- Transformation in the financial sector – keynote address by UCT vice-chancellor, Mamokgethi Phakeng
- Doing business in a constantly changing financial sector
- Investment in skills development for a sustainable future
- Our digitised future (insurtech and fintech)
Realities of risk management
- Exposure through interconnectedness (cyber-risk management)
- Sustainability in the insurance industry (CEO forum)The financial sector’s contribution towards stimulating the economy
- The changing regulatory environment
- The impact of climate change on insurance
- Doing business in the rest of Africa
- Innovation, artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Alternative capital management through reinsurance
- Recreating the financial planning
- Prescribed assets for retirement fund and NHI model
If you haven’t reserved your spot yet, click here
Don’t forget that CPD hours will be awarded for attendance at business sessions.
Subscribe today using the links below. Subscribers get COMPLIMENTARY access to the 2019 UMA Directory.