CT Insurance Bootcamp postponed by the mother of all storms


Statement issued by RISKAFRICA.

After extensive consultation internally and with Western Cape Disaster Risk Management, we have made the decision to postpone the Cape Town leg of our Insurance Bootcamp event that was scheduled to take place tomorrow, 7 June, as a result of the severe weather expected to hit Cape Town.

We would rather take this precautionary measure, as the safety of our delegates is of utmost importance to us.

The Cape Town event will be moved to Monday, 12 June, at 09h00, the same time and same venue. For those who are not able to attend on Monday, we are giving free access to watch the Live Broadcast of the Johannesburg event on Friday, 9 June.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused if you had already booked for our event tomorrow, but the situation is beyond our control and the decision was made with the best interests of all at heart.

Please share this with any of your Cape town-based colleagues who may not have received this notification.

If you haven’t booked but would also like to watch the Live Broadcast on your laptop, computer or tablet please click here to book by 13h00 tomorrow.