After successfully bringing together renowned investment experts from all over the globe for two consecutive years, the Allan Gray Investment Summit will be back in July 2019 to bring investors ideas that build long-term wealth.
This year you can look forward to sharing in the insights and investment opportunities from 14 local and international thought leaders from 9 investment companies.
The Summit will host leading global fund managers including Baillie Gifford, Columbia Threadneedle, Orbis and Schroders, alongside prominent fund managers from South Africa, namely Allan Gray, Coronation, Prudential, Sesfikile and STANLIB.
It promises yet another bumper agenda, giving audiences a rare glimpse into the investment minds from top fund managers, and tips on how to become a better investor.
A highlight on the agenda for this year is Russian-American psychologist and writer Maria Konnikova, who will draw on her experience as a professional poker player. She has written award-winning New York Times bestsellers, The Confidence Game and Mastermind: How to Think Like Sherlock Holmes.
Other highlights include:
- Where the smart money is investing now to get ahead of the herd. Allan Gray, Orbis and Columbia Threadneedle discuss how early investors in artificial intelligence, energy and African frontier markets stand to benefit and how you can do the same.
- Actionable ideas from Allan Gray, Sesfikile Capital and Schroders as they discuss trades they think are worth getting excited about, from listed property to deep value shares.
- How to be a better investor by avoiding common mistakes and seeing through investment myths, with presentations from Coronation, Prudential and Baillie Gifford.
- A look at the prospects for South Africa by STANLIB economist Kevin Lings.
- Top stock picks backed up by a solid investment case presented by eight leading investment managers.
The Allan Gray Investment Summit will take place on 22 July at the Cape Town International Convention Centre and on 23 July at the Sandton Convention Centre and ticket sales are now open to the public at R2000.
For more information and to book tickets, visit www.investmentsummit.co.za