IRM conference approaches. The must-attend event for risk managers and professionals in Africa is nearly here.
Johannesburg War Museum, 22 Erlswold Way, Johannesburg
How can African risk managers and organisations operating within its borders remain flexible and resilient in order to thrive in an ever-changing national and continental context and associated risk landscape?
Delegates can expect:
- To gain insight into the African risk landscape coupled with key continent-wide scenarios that organisations and risk managers should prepare for. We will also discuss what the African Union is doing to develop strategic thinking among emerging leaders.
- To understand how the national risk landscape is expected to evolve after the general elections in May. South Africa’s risk landscape has been equally, or perhaps even more, volatile than the African environment last year. We will also take a look at the latest South African scenario gameboard.
- A panel discussion including a Q&A will unpack the key risks and trends which risks managers in across Africa should be aware of in line with the IRM Risk Agenda 2025.
- To learn how scenario planning and organisational strategy should link to their risk management efforts.
- To learn about the IRM, its value proposition, and how to get involved.
The event is sponsored by Cura, IRM and Risk Africa Magazine.
Book your place and find out more about the IRM South Africa Regional Group at www.theirm.org/southafrica